Re: Place bar line at start of single staff

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: Place bar line at start of single staff
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 21:43:14 +0100

2008/5/1 Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>:

>  \new Staff \with {
>   \consists "System_start_delimiter_engraver"
>   \override SystemStartBar #'collapse-height = #1 }

Bearing in mind that this only works under 2.11, shall I add a snippet
for this to input/new?

There's already display-bracket-with-only-one-staff-in-a-system.ly in
the snippets under Staff notation (from LSR; I'll add it to input/new
in any case), which demonstrates both braces and system start
barlines, but perhaps it might be clearer to split the two tweaks.

Regards,
Neil