Re: OS X, lyqi and rumor?

From: Christopher Suckling
Subject: Re: OS X, lyqi and rumor?
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 14:36:58 +0100

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 08:29:43PM +0200, Nicolas Sceaux wrote:

> Le 21 mai 08 à 10:44, Christopher Suckling a écrit :
>
>> In The LilyPond Report #4
>> <http://valentin.villenave.info/The-LilyPond-Report-4>, there is a
>> video in which Nicolas Sceaux demonstrates his lyqi quick insert mode
>> he wrote for Emacs.
>>
>> The video appears to demonstrate a lyqi+rumor combination running
>> under OS X.
>>
> I don't use a MIDI keyboard, only my computer keyboard -- it's
> fast enough once you're used to it (it does require some practicing)

Aha, I will have plenty of practise with some three hours of Hasse
opera to edit...

Do you use an updated version of lyqi to get playback as you type on
OS X? Much as I would love to try and get stuck into coreMIDI,
preparation for the above opera probably means I should stick to
others' solutions at present.

Thanks for the help,

Christopher