Re: Repeats GDP Break_Align_Order

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Repeats GDP Break_Align_Order
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:03:40 +0200

Note that the example is simplified by using (make-vector 3 ....), which means that the same settings are used both at the end of line, beginning of line and middle of line, whereas the default settings differ somewhat in these three cases. In the doc, I would therefore recommend to also refer to the IR for the BreakAlignment grob, which lists the default value:
http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/texi2html-out/Documentation/user/lilypond-internals/BreakAlignment.html#BreakAlignment

  /Mats