Re: polymeter

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: polymeter
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 10:13:06 +0100

To answer your specific problem, you need braces
round the music to which the \scaleDurations should
apply, else it applies only to the first c8:

\relative c' {
\time 5/8
\set Staff.timeSignatureFraction = #'(1 . 4)
\scaleDurations #'(5 . 2)  {c8 c c4}
}

However, if you have not already done so, you may find it helpful to read the section in the
Notation Reference which deals with polymetric
notation - section 1.2.3.4.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Bobroff" <address@hidden>