RE: Indexing function codes

From: Palmer, Ralph
Subject: RE: Indexing function codes
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 17:50:39 -0400

Thanks, Francisco, Reinhold, and Trevor -

Trevor, I've already included _lots_ of @cindex entries. The question
for me was whether to include the function itself both with and without
the backslash, or just with the backslash. Since I sometimes can
remember the name of the function, but not whether it takes the
backslash or not, and since (as Reinhold was wondering) all the
backslashes sort to one section of the index, I'm currently planning to
add both. It appears to be clear from the context in the NR whether the
backslash is required or not.

Thank you for your replies.

Peace,

Ralph