Re: point and click, was: Template: String Quartet (score-only), first d

From: Eric Knapp
Subject: Re: point and click, was: Template: String Quartet (score-only), first draft
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 19:24:47 -0500

I have it working with Preview and TextMate. There are others with it
working with other editors. It involves some applescript. There was a
thread earlier this summer on it, here's the link to the thread:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2008-07/msg00031.html

I was using LilypondTool in jEdit but it's not working now that I'm on
10.5 and compiling lilypond from source.

I'd be happy to share the applescript and help.

-Eric