Re: Registration Problem and Encoding Problem

From: Dominic Neumann
Subject: Re: Registration Problem and Encoding Problem
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:09:52 +0200

Hi Joseph,

welcome to LilyPond!

You have to set the encoding in jEdit. Menu Entry: Utilities -> Global
Options -> jEdit -> Encodings. As "Default character encoding" you set
"UTF-8". To change the encoding of existing files opened with jEdit,
you double-click onto the encoding on the right side of the status
bar. Then you can change it, too. Then the statusbar shows
(lilypond,lilypond,UTF-8).

Dominic