Re:

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re:
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:05:57 -0400

Beautiful! Thanks, Patrick. Whenever I try to dig deeper than the
Notation Reference, I still get confused and sort of lost - I find it
difficult to find things, and then difficult to get them to work when
I do find something. I'm goint to have to re-read the documentation
when the GDP gets finished.

Peace,

Ralph

--