Re: emacs-mode

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: emacs-mode
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 19:08:00 +0200

On 2008/09/12 10:15 +0200, James E. Bailey wrote:
> Well, now that lilypond can compile a file in emacs, I've been looking
> around, getting myself acquainted with the various options.
> Apparently, the 2tex option calls lilypond as lilypond -b tex
> filename.ly The version of lilypond that I have installed says that
> should be -f tex (assuming I'm using the tex backend in my file).
> Also, just calling lilypond with the tex backend reported this:
> Layout nach »Litany.tex« ausgeben.../Users/jamesebailey/share/lilypond/
> 2.11.58/scm/framework-tex.scm:197:26: While evaluating arguments to
> last-pair in expression (last-pair pages):
> /Users/jamesebailey/share/lilypond/2.11.58/scm/framework-tex.scm:
> 197:26: Unbound variable: pages

The TeX backend is no longer supported, it has been replaced by the
PostScript backend between 2.4 and 2.6 releases, so I removed menu
commands and keyboard shortcuts related to TeX and DVI in Emacs mode;
the menu command "2Midi" is broken (it calls view PS), I'll junk it of
fix it later.

Cheers,
John