Re: png cropping

From: Josh Parmenter
Subject: Re: png cropping
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 14:32:42 -0700

I've been following this, and just tested the latest version on OSX... quite nice guys!

Perhaps the -V flag can be set to not open the image after it is done? This utility will be great for mass creating images (as most command line tools are), but having Preview open each one up will get very tiring... perhaps if the is no -V passed in, that step can be skipped?

Again - quite nice!

Josh