Re: Lyric tie glyph not found (directory separator problem?)

From: Risto Vääräniemi
Subject: Re: Lyric tie glyph not found (directory separator problem?)
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 21:40:55 +0300

On 02/10/2008, Valentin Villenave <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Is there a way to tell Pango, which font to use for this lyric tie? If
>> I have both Arial Unicode and DejaVuLGC installed and would like to
>> specify that DejaVuLGC was used.

Alright, I installed the same font that worked in the other setup,
Arial Unicode that is (arialuni.ttf). Still LP cannot find the font
even if it is in C:\Windows\Fonts folder. I also tested the DejaVuLGC
but the result was the same.

I even uninstalled LP an reinstalled it several times rebooting in
between. I'm slowly running out of ideas. Does anyone have any
pointers that might help? If you think a verbose log file might help
solving this, I'll be happy to send you one.

-Risto