Re: LSR search broken

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: LSR search broken
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 18:02:01 +0100

Neil Puttock  Sunday, October 19, 2008 5:19 PM

2008/10/19 Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>:

We also have some problems with snippets that are more than 1 system
long: only the first system is visible, and the \break command has no
effect:
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=521

This should be fixed now, though I can't verify since preview comes up blank.

'breakable is version specific to 2.11; the equivalent property for
beams in 2.10 is allowBeamBreak.

Ah, right.  I've been with 2.11 so long I'd forgotten that (and so had the
previous submitter).  It now seems to break correctly, but the second
system doesn't display :(

As I need the snippet for the 2.11 docs do I need to put the
2.11 version in input/new, or will it get updated automatically during
a 2.11 build?

Trevor

Regards,
Neil