Re: jpedal slowness

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: jpedal slowness
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 01:36:04 +0100

Does it realize at all? My experience was that I needed to close the document and reopen. This closing and reopening is done automatically when you run lilypond with the toolbar button (or menu item).

Bert

Francisco Vila wrote:
Hello,
the PDF viewer that comes with jedit (jPedal) seems to wait a long
time before realizing that the file has changed, is it a known issue?
I am using the very latest versions of sun jre, jedit and lilypondtool.