Re: Key signature change with naturals before bar line.

From: Lasse Rempe
Subject: Re: Key signature change with naturals before bar line.
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 22:28:38 +0000

2009/1/4 Lasse Rempe <address@hidden>
This question concerns changing the key signature e.g. from a major to a flat
major. Lilypond standard behavior seems to be printing the natural signs and
the flat signs both after the bar line, but I have also come across the natural
signss being noted _before_ the bar line, and the new key signature applied
_after_ the bar line, see the attached image. (Whether this is sensible is
another question.) How would I obtain this behavior in Lilypond?

I apologize if this is already documented somewhere; a quick search did not
seem to reveal a solution.

Search list archive for - Naturals' position when key changes - about
10 days ago.

Antanas Budriƫnas
Excellent - many thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for! Is this perhaps worth a snippet, or even a reference in the documentation?

Lasse