Re: No menu

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: No menu
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 21:07:45 +0100

Am 13.01.2009 um 20:43 schrieb Ivo Bouwmans:

Hallo all,

James E. Bailey schreef / wrote / skribis:
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you'll need to build lilypond from source.

There's no need to do that to use LP on Mac OS X Leopard.

Ah, but he wants to, apparently.
Am 13.01.2009 um 16:22 schrieb Julio Casares:

Thanks

A friend of mine with same configuration is able to use the menu. I would rather have it even if it is complicated. Could you tell how to proceed?

Julio

E-mail: address@hidden

Also, asking the friend how he got it working is probably also a good start.