RE: Problem with fingering

From: Nick Payne
Subject: RE: Problem with fingering
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 08:15:46 +1100

A further problem (seems to me to qualify as a bug) is that if I have two
adjacent notes in a chord, I can't place one fingering indication to the
left and the other to the right. Up/down works ok, but left/right or
right/left places both indications on the right:

%==============================
\version "2.12.2"

\relative c'' {
\override Fingering #'staff-padding = #'()
\set fingeringOrientations = #'(down up)
<g-0 fis-4>4
\set fingeringOrientations = #'(right left)
<g-0 fis-4>4
\set fingeringOrientations = #'(left right)
<g-0 fis-4>4
}

Nick