tweaking lilypond and mediawiki

From: Glen Hein
Subject: tweaking lilypond and mediawiki
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 07:39:51 -0700

Hello,

I got LilyPond working in a mediawiki page using the lilypond mediawiki extension. Although, I had to tweak the extension code and I may have goofed something up.

All of time images being rendered from the <lilypond> and <lilybook> elements have a lot of whitespace. I'm using that lilypond is rendering to an image based on the paper size. I'd like to have lilypond remove the extra whitespace from the output image so that it takes less room on the wiki page. Here is the wiki page I'm working on:

http://www.arizonacoppersoft.com/wiki/index.php/Lilypond_Examples

Thanks,
Glen Hein