Ossia in String Quartet

From: grisu_76
Subject: Ossia in String Quartet
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:01:20 -0800 (PST)

Hello to all!

I have got a problem with the addition of an ossia in a string quartet;

I work with the file structure explained in the snippets manual (p.230 f).
All works out very well - all parts are printed out properly, but if I want
to add an ossia in the viola-part in the score.ly, the examples form the
learning-manual an from the notation-reference manual do not work; I guess
it is because the "score.ly" uses the "piece.ly" to "collect" the
information from there (=from the example in the snippets manual: There it
is recommended, to put in a \new Staff = ...)
The ossia is printed out, but below the cello-line; it could not be
manipulated with the alignAboveContext-command; does someone has got an
idea?

Many thanks in advance!

Regards, Christian