How do you run/open Lilypond?

From: Jeb
Subject: How do you run/open Lilypond?
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:40:42 -0600

I downloaded, installed and did the test.pdf , but can’t find a way to open the actual program anyplace.  I am running Windows XP and did restart after installations.

Thanks for your help!

Jeb Barrett
720-222-2412

What is done without JOY is ZERO—Nadia Boulanger

Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, and Life to everything—Plato

Rosa sat, so Martin could walk. Martin walked, so Obama could run. Obama is running, so our children can fly.—Ed Welch, quoting a text message from a friend, on NPR's All Things Considered, 10/28/08

If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance.—George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)