Re: How to input keysignature or timesignature in \markup?

From: Wei-Wei Guo
Subject: Re: How to input keysignature or timesignature in \markup?
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 23:36:46 +0800

Sorry for that.

I generate the PNG files by the following command:

  lilypond -dbackend=eps -dno-gs-load-fonts -dinclude-eps-fonts --png target.ly

The command is called from other software package(Sphinx). The 'target.ly' file
is
generated by inserting the content, for example \musicglyph #"clefs.G", to the
following template.

  \paper{
    indent=0\mm
    line-width=120\mm
    oddFooterMarkup=##f
    oddHeaderMarkup=##f
    bookTitleMarkup = ##f
    scoreTitleMarkup = ##f
  }

  \markup \abs-fontsize #6 {
  % the content of \musicglyph #"clefs.G" is put here.
  }

Then the generated PNG file will be linked in the HTML file automatically.

I studied lilypond-book days ago, Since it will produce its own HTML page, I
think it is hard to implement it in my application.

Hope I made it clear this time.

Wei-Wei

Mats Bengtsson 写道:
You didn't really answer the question, namely exactly how you used LilyPond to generate the PNG files (the input file and the commands you used to produce the output).

Please note that lilypond-book is one option to produce HTML pages with embedded LilyPond code.