Về: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 77, Issue 80

From: huy nguyen
Subject: Về: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 77, Issue 80
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 06:17:06 +0800 (SGT)

I've attached the file. you can try to compose it. you'll see that the rests are placed in weird places, I've figured that the \voiceOne command did that. If I don't use the \voiceOne command, and the remove staff performer command in the \midi, it will just give piano sounds and not strings sounds.

and the 4 16th notes before the 1st ending is the one with problem. The first few 8th notes in the viola part, are the ones that have the dots near the beam. I also want to beam all four notes together, not just pairs. IN the viola part, measure 71, I'd like the tie of the C# to be down, and the tie of the E to be just like it is, but I dont' know how to make just the bottom tie face down.

That's all I guess. if you see anymore problems, you are welcome to tell me and I'll fix it.

And if you find the copyright line a little funny, yes they're a pun :)

James

Lướt web nhanh hơn
Internet Explorer 8 tối ưu hóa cho Yahoo!, tự động khởi động 2 trang bạn thích mỗi lần mở trình duyệt. Tải IE8 tại đây! (Miễn phí)