Re: crankiness

From: Gerard McConnell
Subject: Re: crankiness
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 21:38:04 +0100

Having worked on the docs for 4 years and approximately three
thousand hours, you really don't need to convince me.  Just
convince others -- and perhaps yourself -- that it's worth getting
involved.  My work at this point is a meta-contributor: I
contribute (teach) people how to contribute to lilypond.  If
nobody steps forward to do the work, then it doesn't get done.

Cheers,
- Graham

I haven't done much beyond the elementary stuff, but I'll look through the snippets pages more closely. I don't what I could contribute but I'm
certainly willing.