Re: Newbie Question -- verse and chorus

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Newbie Question -- verse and chorus
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 15:59:50 -0400

Hi Tim,

I can kludge that by using:
  \set Score.currentBarNumber = #9
but that involves me counting the bars, so I'd sooner do something like
  \set Score.currentBarNumber = #(- 'internalBarNumber 1)
except not that because it doesn't work. Drat. Am I going to have to
learn more scheme, or am I getting at the bar number in the wrong way?

If I recall correctly, there's a Scheme function in the LSR which allows you to increment/decrement the bar number at any point -- search for "bar number" or "increment".

Hope this helps!
Kieren.