Re: The LilyPond Report, again!

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: The LilyPond Report, again!
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 20:37:18 +0200

2009/4/21 Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden>:
> Oh, and good for you for taking the, uhm, break, it was well worth it!

Hi everybody,

Well, not only have I taken a "hum, break", but I am also having a
hard time publishing the Report on a (remotely) regular basis. So, for
now, it will be more of a "release-when-ready" thing... but still as
exciting to write!

Anyway, a new issue is (finally) out:

http://news.lilynet.net/The-LilyPond-Report-15

Welcome to this fifteenth issue of the LilyPond Report!

Where do you go when you’re looking for LilyPond scores? Are we soon
going to see a LilyPond 3.x series? How _not_ to print music with
LilyPond? And why use the Internet to turn on a lamp? These are some
of the questions that will be addressed in today’s issue. As always,
you can post your comments at the bottom of the page, or even register
and contribute to the LilyPond Report’s next issues.

Regards,
Valentin