Re: Trouble with convert-ly

From: Father Gordon Gilbert
Subject: Re: Trouble with convert-ly
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 18:36:40 -0400

Hi Bertalan,

Looking in jEdit plugin options, the line which shows were the program and convert-ly are shows /usr/bin .  And Lily fires up just fine, so you'd think convert-ly should work as well.  I did 'which convert-ly' and it showed /usr/bin as well.

But the console shows the following when I call for a convert-ly:

LilyPond ready.
convert-ly.py --edit "/home/fgg/Desktop/LilyPondFiles/FaithfulOne.ly"
/usr/bin/python: can't open file '/usr/bin/convert-ly.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
Processing time: 0 seconds

So what do we do here?

Gordon+

--