Re: Advanced (web) LilyPond usage for multiple authors?

From: MonAmiPierrot
Subject: Re: Advanced (web) LilyPond usage for multiple authors?
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 06:16:23 -0700 (PDT)

I'm sorry I can't help on this level cause I have little-to-no knowledge on
how all of this works.
If you know of something in the web that can be taken as an example (I just
found out a web-based LaTeX project http://code.google.com/p/latex-lab/ but
still under development) could you give me the link?
Thanks
H.
P.S. A very simple author/version control could be enough for 99% of needs
if other 2 points are available in some way.

Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) wrote:

> Well using commercial source control systems for handling lilypond
> projects seems quite odd. A wiki has many advantages to simple version
> control, though you could write a client that supports preview, multiple
> editions etc. But that would be a lot easier on a wiki platform.

-----
Piero Faustini

Main Software used:
- LyX 1.6.2 on WinXP sp3; EndNote & JabRef
- MikTex
- LaTeX class: Koma book
- Lilypond 2.12 for example excerpts
- BibLaTeX for bibliographies