Re: Website: Icon as Reminder and Link

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Website: Icon as Reminder and Link
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 03:26:30 -0700

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 12:03:27PM +0200, Hajo Dezelski wrote:
> one of the points I miss is a constant visual reminder of the place
> where I am. So why dont you put the Lily as an icon on the left side
> of the menu-bar at the top. This could also be used as a replacement
> for the home button.

Huh.  I was just about to say that this wasn't possible, but it
works fine in texi2html!  I think I'll need to play some games to
make it happy in texi2pdf, but that's not a priorit at the moment.

Patrick: if you want to find (or create) a small lilypond icon to
use instead of "home", that'd be great.  If you want to increase
the size of the top bar to accommodate such an icon, that's fine
with me.

Cheers,
- Graham