Website: Icon as Reminder and Link

From: Hajo Dezelski
Subject: Website: Icon as Reminder and Link
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:03:27 +0200

Hello,

one of the points I miss is a constant visual reminder of the place
where I am. So why dont you put the Lily as an icon on the left side
of the menu-bar at the top. This could also be used as a replacement
for the home button.

Flowing Text - I would work with a maximum constant text width, so
that layout / design is somewhat constant. We are proud about the
optical features of Lilypond, so we should also set comparable
measures to the presentation.

Hajo

---
... indessen wandelt harmlos droben das Gestirn