Re: Note names above pitches

From: Adam Good
Subject: Re: Note names above pitches
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 17:17:48 +0200

Robin thanks for the quick reply...

And now that I've seen that I've noticed something even cooler :

\aikenHeads c8 d4 e8 a2 g1
\sacredHarpHeads c8 d4. e8 a2 g1

This is really more what I'm looking for. But where are these guys
defined so I can see what they look like? Background, I would like to
try to work out some basic support for Hamparsum notation (old system
for notating Armenian church music and Turkish music pre-western note
style...each pitch has its own symbol, ultimately no staff necessary).

Adam