Re: complex time signatures: scheme help

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: complex time signatures: scheme help
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 16:44:22 -0700

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 11:13:18PM +0200, James E. Bailey wrote:
> Look at that, even I need scheme. I wanted to have the time signature be
>
> 3+3+2
>      8

Great!  Search the archives for this list, last Oct or Nov or
maybe even Dec, to find the solution.  "lilypond elegance" will
help the search.

And yes, getting it included in the main lilypond is Yet Another
Cool Thing (tm) that isn't happening because I'm busy doing other
stuff that other people could be helping with.

Cheers,
- Graham