re: excessively large PDF files produced when lilypond script contains

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: re: excessively large PDF files produced when lilypond script contains CJK characters
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 10:22:48 +0800 (CST)

Hello,
  I'm a Chinese musician, and I know how to produce smaller pdf files. I wrote a song accompanied by orchestra last year. The full score has 13 pages, but the size of the pdf is only 1.30M. If you're running Windows, please use your system's built-in fonts (please use a tool to view the real name of the font, not the filename). For me, I use "仿宋_GB2312". And turn off tagline and point-and-click. Then you'll get a smaller file. If you need an example, I'll send a full package of both source and pdf privately, because the mailinglist can only accept 46Kb a time. Or you can see my other music with Chinese headings here:
http://icking-music-archive.org/ByComposer/Haipeng.php
Regards
Haipeng

没有广告的终身免费邮箱,www.yeah.net