Re: linking render frames in Scribus

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: linking render frames in Scribus
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 11:33:53 +0200

It is in the Version135 branch. So if you get the 135 branch with SVN, and can build it, you can have it.

svn://scribus.info/Scribus/branches/Version135

Federico Bruni wrote:

Franz Schmid has fixed this bug in the Scribus SVN trunk, so will be included in the 1.3.6 release.

Bert

Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) wrote:
http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=8400

does anybody know where I can find Scribus 1.3.6svn for Linux?

I've seen just a Windows version on Sourceforge (released on 27th august):

http://sourceforge.net/projects/scribus/files/

Also, AFAIK, there is not any public source code for version 1.3.6:

http://www.scribus.net/?q=taxonomy/term/39

So.. no way to get immediately that version running on Linux?