Re: problems building documentation without compiling LilyPond

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: problems building documentation without compiling LilyPond
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 15:13:17 +0100

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 10:05:23AM +0200, Patrick Schmidt wrote:
> > Hmm.  What happens if you try to compile input/typography-demo.ly
> > manually?  Try adding a -V to the lilypond call.
>
> I get a bus error (see file attached)

Hmm.  Maybe it's a problem with 2.13.3.  I don't know about this
file in particular, but I now see that there definitely *are*
some files which require 2.13.4.

I guess you'll have to wait until GUB is working again.  If I
don't at least get it bootstrapping within the first hour
tomorrow, I'll try another approach to hacking it together.

Cheers,
- Graham