using lilypond for leadsheets

From: Peter Berlau
Subject: using lilypond for leadsheets
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 16:12:00 +0200

Hello,

ufortuaneletey I lost all my Sheets I create with Lilypond in 2006 and
therefore I not really use Lilypond since 2006 I need to learn all
things new.

I have some questions about:
mostly I like to have a single staff with chords and, maybe, lyrics.
I preffer Aebersold notation about Standard so I really like to
have C- insteed of Cm and so on...

Is there a good starting point, maybe someone do Sheets with Lilypond
already and can give me some advice or a template for using Lilypond.
Need to transpose to 'C', 'Bb', 'Eb' and have treble and bass keys.

thanls for advice,
all the very best Peter