[Fwd: lilypond on eee pc]

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: [Fwd: lilypond on eee pc]
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 08:13:42 +0200

--- Begin Message --- Subject: lilypond on eee pc Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 00:39:32 +0200 hi guys

I'm having problems installing lilypond on eee pc 4G 701 with Xandros. I have looked for any information on the web but I found nothing. I tried both with tetex and texlive, both won't install completety which in turn prevents lilypond from working. Since you probably are my last chance, I'm writing to you, hoping that sth can be done.

Thanks in advance and best regards
Lilypond fan (Adrian, Poland)

--- End Message ---