Re: title on a separate page

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: title on a separate page
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 13:48:35 +0200

Sorry to come a day after the fair...

Susan Dittmar a écrit :
> Hello folks,
>
> I am very sorry in case this is a FAQ. I am quite new to lilypond and
> maybe did not search the right places.
>
> I would like to have lilypond generate the title on a page of its own.

Isn't that the purpose of the "breakbefore" property inside \header block?
(This is a true question, apparently it seems to do nothing with me...)

Valentin Villenave a écrit :
> By the way, why the mao haven't we included Nicolas' \vspace command
> in LilyPond already? I'll send a patch right now.

By the way there is also Nicolas' nice ready-to-use "stylesheet" that
creates a nice title page.
Please see : http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=368

Sincerely,

Xavier