Re: new website, nothing happening

From: Joseph Wakeling
Subject: Re: new website, nothing happening
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 02:22:07 +0200

Nick Payne wrote:
> Maybe this is related to the errors/warning that appear when using
> 2.13.4 to build the ly file as downloaded:
>
> "programming error: stopped tuplet bracket has left nor right bound"
>
> which appears four times. There are also multiple warnings related to
> midi output:

Interesting.  The tuplet errors stem I think from the use of the code,

\times 2/3 { s8\> s s\! }

to generate certain decrescendo marks; they generate warnings, but not
errors, for 2.12.

I don't have any clue where the MIDI errors come from -- possibly the
same source?

One other problem I noticed in building the extract -- the whole-bar
rests appear on the RhythmicStaff staves _above_ the line.  They should
appear below it, as if the line was the central line of the staff -- no?

Thanks & best wishes,

    -- Joe