Re: A few LilyPond videos (in French)

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: A few LilyPond videos (in French)
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 11:39:44 +0100

Valentin,

This is a great initiative. I want to learn how to do that! Seriously.
Furthermore, I think they are pleasing in many ways. Also, your voice
is charming. Some comments:

2009/11/7 Trevor Daniels <address@hidden>:
> Hi Valentin
>
> I viewed the first one - looks really good!  Even though your spoken French
> was too fast for me to follow, the display made it clear what was happening.

I think so.

> The Flash format worked fine, but the Microsoft Video format just hung for
> ever loading.  This is on Vista.  Don't know why.

Ogg version opens the totem (or gstreamer?) firefox plugin on my
machine, which has no moving cursor.

Flash goes fine -- good.

Quicktime version seems to try to load it completely before playing.

> The sound was at a low volume, although it was quite audible with my sound
> turned fully up.  This may be a problem with my setup though.

I also hear it fairly low, and left balanced.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org