Re: Special layout for a score : four hands

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Special layout for a score : four hands
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 12:21:23 -0500

Hi Werner (et al),

Nothing has been done into this direction.  Thanks for reminding us!
I've just filed an enhancement request
(http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=902).

It seems to me that this could (should?) be combined with a page breaker that would allow for "booklet binding" — for instance, I currently generate 8x11 [or 9x12] pages, then run them through CocoaBooklet to make “fold/binding ready” 11x17 [12x18] double-sided pages to be printed and folded/bound.

Or should this be a separate enhancement request?

Cheers,
Kieren.