score runs off the page

From: hhpmusic
Subject: score runs off the page
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 23:09:32 +0800 (CST)

Hello,
  Here's my overture planned to be at a commercial performance. I sent the partwork to Peter Seabourne, and he gave me the following:
> Thank you for the overture - only a few pages have arrived (??), and some of these with staves missing or 'spilt over' beyond the page edge. Maybe it got corrupted in the pdf process?....
Don't be confused by the large def file. Most of the defs are variable definitions for easy use. Is there anything wrong in \layout or \paper block? I have no time and visual ability to research the new manual about spacing. Thanks!
Regards
Haipeng