Re: Barline localization and begin of line

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: Barline localization and begin of line
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 11:27:01 +0100

I have just realized that it aligns well when adding a \bar "" at begin
of line.

Sorry for the noise but still : why not make it *by default*, without
having to add this \bar "" manually at each marks (because if we do
not define \breaks manually we don't know when line breaks will occur)?
Or change the behaviour of RehearsalMarks so they align properly at
begin of line.

Thanks,
Xavier

--