Re: blocking midi output of included files

From: joe ferguson
Subject: Re: blocking midi output of included files
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 12:35:29 -0500

Agreed.  A large project (at least a project with a large number of
files and variations) is best handled with makefiles and with some sort
of source code control.  There are lots of free tools.  Google is your
friend.  For example, search for something like "makefile howto linux"
and you'll find lots of guidance.  And Source Code Control can help keep
track of history, allowing such actions as backing out changes to an
earlier version that actually worked.

Joe