Re: GUI for Windows

From: Michael S. Morales
Subject: Re: GUI for Windows
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 10:56:46 -0800

Thank you for the tips. I tried out jEdit with LilypondTool and found that to be very helpful.  The manual also helped. Thanks for your advice.
Regards,

~Michael~

If you have received this message in error, please notify the original sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message, along with any attachments, from your computer/handheld. Thank you.