Re: lily pond

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: lily pond
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 06:22:45 -0600

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 2:53 PM, Tim Cansfield <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi ....my question is that after I have installed lily pond ( xp pro )I don't
seem to be able to get an application window up, all I get when I double click
the icon is the instructions to test the app, which work and produce the correct
pdf , and a command window ?....does this mean the application is wromgly
installed or what.....any help would be appreciated
Yours sincerely
Tim Cansfield

Hi Tim. Everything is working properly. There's no application window. Read here for an intro to how Lilypond works:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/web/text-input#text-input

Best,

JonĀ