PDF vs HTML links

From: Nick Payne
Subject: PDF vs HTML links
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 16:45:55 +1100

There are links that work in the PDF version of the documentation but not in the HTML version. For example, in the latest 2.13.12 PDF documentation, on p.224 of the Notation Reference (selected fingering snippets), there are links at the bottom of the page to the StringNumber and Fingering sections of the Internals Reference that work correctly so long as I have the Internals PDF in the same directory.

However, those same links in the online HTML documentation (http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/common-notation-for-fretted-strings) point to non-existent pages. I haven't downloaded the HTML doc to to see if behaviour is the same when installed locally.

Nick