Re: 2.13.13 and previous devel versions has such error

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: 2.13.13 and previous devel versions has such error
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 11:24:34 +0200

У пн, 2010-02-15 у 17:13 +0800, 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng пише:
> Then Here's the source file. Very simple piano score. Does it have
> errors itself?
I'd say "no".

But i can remember that one my "classmate" run into this error a couple
of times. Then she tried to comment out part by part and has found a
measure with a cause of the problem.

Bug?.. Please, try to find it.

I would try if i had any windows-powered pc around me.

SORRY!! --- if this problem is far outside my suggestions.
Throw them out then and excuse me.

ps. Does 2.12 process this file with no errors? -- just wondering.

--
  Dmytro O. Redchuk