Books, bookparts, includes: what?

From: Giovanni Roversi
Subject: Books, bookparts, includes: what?
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 20:09:50 +0100

Ok ok, I know I'm opening a new thread on the same topic just after few
days, but I saw another possible solution. The problem follows:
I'm transcribing the complete "Supper's Ready" suite by Genesis, and I
want achieve a "book": in the first page, the title "Supper's Ready",
the composer "Genesis", and the table of contents with the various parts
and their pages. In the second page, the title (or subtitle) "1. Lover's
Leap" and the text I've wrote there; at the end of the Lover's Leap's
score, the second part with title and text, etc.
So, I'm trying this:

\version "2.12.2"
\include "italiano.ly"

\book {

  \paper {
    ragged-last-bottom = ##t
    oddFooterMarkup = \markup {
      \column {
        \fill-line {
          \on-the-fly #first-page \fromproperty #'header:copyright
        }
        \fill-line {
          \on-the-fly #part-last-page \fromproperty #'header:parttagline
        }
        \fill-line {
          \on-the-fly #last-page \fromproperty #'header:tagline
  \header {
    title = "Supper's Ready"
    composer = "Genesis"
  }

  \markuplines \table-of-contents
  \pageBreak

  \bookpart {
    \tocItem \markup { 1. Lover's Leap }
    \score {
      \include "Lover's Leap.ly"
    }
    \pageBreak
  }
  \bookpart {
    \tocItem \markup { 2. The Guaranteed Eternal Sanctuary Man }
    \score {
      \include "The Guaranteed Eternal Sanctuary Man.ly"
    }
    \pageBreak

I attached files, so tell me what it doesn't work, please!
Is it for the '\include "italiano.ly"' in attachments? Is it for the
structure of them?
Thank you and bye bye,
  Giovanni from italy.