Re: Lyrics and spacing inside a system

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: Lyrics and spacing inside a system
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:08:37 +0200

У пн, 2010-03-22 у 22:36 +0000, Neil Puttock пише:
> On 18 March 2010 13:46, Dmytro O. Redchuk <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I still have some troubles with four voices at two stave (SA-TB), and
> > their lyrics (lilypond 2.13) --- you can remember, i've asked this
> > already: http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg16789.html
>
> Here's a possible solution:
>
> \layout {
>   \context {
>     \Lyrics
>     \override VerticalAxisGroup #'non-affinity-spacing =
> #'((stretchability . 0) (space . 0))
>   }
> }
>
> This might not work very well in real-world examples, but seems to do
> the trick for the test snippet you posted.
Thank You for the response.

Actually, there still is some space in the last case (of three posted
"cases"). As i wrote, i could align lyrics in the first and second
measures, but failed to do it in the last.

Since i have no idea why this space issued there --- i can not tell why
in "real world examples" (i've posted one some weeks ago already, i can
send whole score, surely) this space can be larger and make score look
really bad... at least much worse :-(

Thank You anyway!

--
  Dmytro O. Redchuk