Re: spacing/breaking issue [time-sensitive]

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: spacing/breaking issue [time-sensitive]
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 20:36:17 +0100

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 08:23:40PM +0200, Nicolas Sceaux wrote:

> If you compile LilyPond yourself, you might try the following patch:
         ~~~~~~~

> +  compute_line_heights ();

ROTFLMAO!  That email is epic p0wnage.

Given Kieren's problems trying to compile lilypond... given his
efforts to produce good scores so close to a deadline... given the
simplicity of the patch... and given that I'm certain that Nicolas
isn't trying to be at all mean and is genuinely trying to help...
that was absolutely beautiful.

The best "unintentional snark" I've seen in years.  ;)

Cheers,
- Graham