Re: Automatic beaming of dotted quavers

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Automatic beaming of dotted quavers
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 17:13:05 +0100

Carl,

I spent a while trying to get this to work. It looks like the code possibly ignores the numerator, and then treats the dotted 1/8 note as having a minimum value of 1/16 and so applies the 1/16 override to the beaming.

HTH a little.

--
Phil Holmes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl Sorensen" <address@hidden> To: "Richard Sabey" <address@hidden>; "Lilypond-user" <address@hidden>